We bring the buyers! Most people research online when looking to buy land, a property, or a business and we are on page one of Google for everything related to real estate in Belize. We have an average of over 100 online visitors per day. In addition, over the past 7 years, we have built an email customer list of over 17,000 people who are interested in Belize Real Estate.
We have EVERYTHING! We have partnered with all other real estate companies in Belize. They love adding their listings to our website because they know we will bring a buyer. If you, by chance, have already listed with someone else and don’t see your listing here…ask them why?
We offer Exclusive and Non-Exclusive listing agreements. What’s the difference? Level of service and 2% commission.
Exclusive Agreement. We charge you only a 6% commission plus GST on properties selling for over $150K , and 8% plus GST on properties selling for less than $150K .
You will receive all of the following from us:
- give you a fair market value assessment
- take professional pictures for your listing on our website
- create a walk-thru video for your listing on our website
- place a for sale sign on your property
- add you to the “featured” property section of the website
- email blast you as a HOT Property to our entire email list (17,000+)
- share your property on our social media pages
- Example: Your Property sells for $250K – you pay 6% commission ($15K) plus GST of 12.5% on $15K ($1,875), a total payout of $16,875.
- If another agent brings the buyer, we split the commission, you still only pay 6% plus GST
- There are usually other closing costs such as legal, not included.
Non-Exclusive Agreement. Want to let a few real estate companies try to sell your property? Not a problem. Sign a non-exclusive agreement with us and we will charge you an 8% commission if we find a buyer. If we don’t sell it, you pay us nothing. You provide the pictures and details of the property and we’ll add it to the website and try to sell it! You will not get added to the featured section, nor will you get an email blast.