Incredible 97 Acres Development Site by Mango Creek
Mango Creek, Independence, Stann Creek District, Belize
This incredible 97.135 Acre Development Site features almost a mile of waterfront all in a natural safe harbor. The site features elevated dry land that is raised with a high ridge, giving elevated views of the water and down Mango Creek.
There are very few sites available of this caliber in Southern Belize, this site has it all:
• An unparalleled mile of direct waterfront on Mango Creek with access to Placencia
Lagoon and the Ocean.
• All weather road access right up to the site and only 1.9 miles from the tarred Southern Highway and Independence Airport.
• High and dry land ideal for master planned community or mixed-use subdivision.
• A natural mangrove lined shallow basin that could easily be dredged to create a unique Marina.
• A turnkey development plan is available to create a 50-lot subdivision with Marina.
• Bordering a unique resort that is currently under construction.
• Potential for a mixed-use Marina based community.
• 175 Yards by water to Hokey Pokey Water Taxi and Independence Village.
Far enough away but close enough to stay…Development is always about location. Pristine natural environments that are removed from the day to day noise and activity of cities and towns have always been at a premium. This property is literally 10 minutes by car to Mango Creek Independence Town and less to get to the Airport. Hokey Pokey water taxi is 175 yards upstream for those wanting to take a 15-minute boat ride to Placencia. Next door a new resort is currently under construction, the location was chosen to showcase the tranquil and pristine nature of this environment.
The property has high elevated ridges that are well above 15 feet above creek level with mature trees and incredible plant and birdlife. The creek itself is actually not a high flowing stream, it is more of an extension of Placencia Lagoon, so the water is Brackish (Salt and Fresh) and does not get affected by torrential rains, only the tidal movement of the lagoon.
The creek is home to juvenile Tarpon and Snook and is a favorite location for intrepid birdwatchers and fisherman looking to experience nature as intended…There are literally miles of pristine creeks, lagoons and waterways to explore…
The property features wooded Savannah, high forest ridges and an incredible amount of water frontage making this development site a developer dream property.
This property including the development plan is extremely well priced.