Imagine owning your own slice of Paradise! Zama Caye exceeds that vision with the opportunity right here in the breathtaking Caribbean seas of Belize. This Caye is located in the southern district of Stann Creek which is home to the Placencia Peninsula. Belize is home to the 2nd largest Barrier reef in the world, perfect for tourism development.
Zama caye is 10 minutes boat ride from the Placencia air strip which makes it easy accessible from the peninsula. It is situated on high grounds and a natural coral berm formed by mother nature which offers protection from storm surge. The island itself has beautiful mature trees unlike most islands with native bird life and the reef remains in pristine condition with excellent snorkelling adventures ahead.
A one bedroom, Island-chic casita sits perfectly in the heart of this gem. Its fully functional with:
-Screened in aluminum windows
– Gas stove and oven
– Ceiling fans
– Large bathroom/ dressing room with shower, toilet and closet space
– King size bed
– Stainless steel kitchen sink and faucets
– Covered verandah
– Rain water storage tanks
– Septic system and macerator
– Garden lighting
-Outdoor guest bathroom
– tool storage
– Installation of 55’ long, 2’ wide drain pipe to supply fresh salt water to the pond and assist with drainage of the Island after rains
– wood-fired pizza oven
– large bbq
– outdoor kitchen complete with bamboo shingle roof and a 12 seater outdoor, hardwood dining table
– various beach toys, snorkeling gear, paddle boards
– helicopter pad
This one-of-a-kind deal is now available for your special island dream. Seize your opportunity now!!