Stunning 3 bedroom 2 Bath Residence with Caretakers Residence
Corner Rosewood & Southwest Street, San Ignacio, San Ignacio & Santa Elena, Cayo District, Belize
95 X 111 X 100 X 88 ft
Located at the corner of Rosewood and Southwest Street in San Ignacio Town sitting on a double lot is this two storey 3 bed and 2 Bath home with an additional concrete caretaker home. Being just off the Bullet Tree Road, this home offers 2,560 square feet with a 1,260 square feet roof top terrace. The property on which both homes sit on is approximately 10,449 square feet (95 x 11.8 x 111 x 100 x 88 ft) with ample yard space and a very spacious concrete driveway suitable for 3 vehicular parking.
The ground level of the residence has the living, dining and kitchen area. Also located on the ground level just before the kitchen area are the laundry and pantry room. The first level consists of 3 bedrooms with closet space and 2 baths. The rooftop terrace, where one can entertain guests and enjoy the beautiful views of San Ignacio, is easily accessible via a stairway that is located on the rear portion of the building. This stairway is also accessible from both the ground and first level.
Sitting on the property is a caretakers residence which offers 768 square feet of living space having a layout of 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living and dining area. This residence could also be easily converted into a private guesthouse, giving the property owner and guests their own privacy.
– Building is built of ferro concrete.
– property is securely fenced and sits on a double lot.
– mature fruit trees such as banana and mango.
– residence is properly secured with burglar bars windows and door.
– concrete driveway with parking space to accommodate 3 vehicles.
– caretaker residence built of concrete and has an estimated value of $70,000 BZD.
– close proximity to schools and shopping centers.
– roof top terrace offering breath taking views of the San Ignacio.